Enclosed 6 (10) kW distributor simulator
The enclosed 6 (10) kW distributor simulator is intended for training:
- operating electrical personnel how to perform switching operations in normal and emergency conditions when they work on or around the high-voltage power supply equipment and circuitry of the oil pump station;
- operating electrical personnel how to work with the automated power supply control systems of the oil pump stations;
- repair, maintenance and service personnel, working in the service and repair electrical shops and in the electrotechnical laboratories, what methods and techniques to use in order to service, maintain and repair the enclosed distributor equipment and the automatics protection/safety relay devices.
The training simulator consists of 1 workstation for the instructor and up to 50 workstations for trainees connected into the local area network.
Depending on the system configuration this simulator includes:
- 6(10) kW complex distributor cabinets;
- complete prepackaged low voltage equipment cabinets;
- signal imitator cabinet.
The simulating system is designed to help trainees acquire theoretical knowledge, develop practical skills and take qualification exams in training centers in accordance with the unified training curricula and programs. In the process we make sure that the following objectives are achieved:
- to improve the quality of theoretical and practical training of the electrical engineering personnel;
- to ensure that the electrical engineering personnel acquire practical skills to perform routine switching operations in normal conditions and in emergency or adverse situations;
- to make sure that the electrical engineering personnel acquire practical skills to properly maintain, troubleshoot and repair the enclosed distributor equipment, the digital safety relay devices and the automatic control equipment;
- to conduct computer-aided exams in order to evaluate the theoretical knowledge and practical skills acquired by the electrical engineering personnel.