Laboratory stand “Study of the process of pumping-over in sequence of different-grade liquids via a pipeline”
The stand is designed to train students in order to obtain the following skills:
- effect of the pumping mode on mixing process;
- determination of the mixture volume;
- development of process activities to reduce the volume of the mixture;
- determination of the anti-turbulent additives efficiency;
- effect of anti-turbulent additives on the mixing process.
Trainer’s AWS shall be connected to the stand. It controls the equipment of the stand and collects data. Trainer’s AWS is a server. Data collection, storage and display is carried out in the DMPipe software.
The trainer’s AWS can be connected to trainees’ AWSs that act as clients, and the exchange between the workstations is carried out via LAN.